Tatler Dining's Off Menu at Home brings never-before-seen dishes to your door.
We've teamed-up with Hong Kong's leading tastemakers to curate a four-course dining experience that's delivered to your home.
Each week, we will announce a new chef collaboration. With a limited number of meals available for pre-order, you'll have to act quick to avoid disappointment. A portion of proceeds will be donated to the chefs' charity of choice.
Off Menu At Home enters its third edition with a collaborative four-course menu between Eric Räty of Arbor and Nicolas Boutin of Ami. Both chefs have made a name for themselves by deftly merging their European training with the rich culinary traditions found in Hong Kong, Japan and beyond.
- Miso-seaweed bread, soy butter
- Smoked salmon, spinach pancake
- Sweet corn soup, togarashi
- Local three-yellow chicken, root vegetables, caramel jus
- Rhubarb and strawberry dessert
What's in the box?
1. Ingredients to create six limited edition dishes
2. Simple step by step instructions to cook, reheat and plate your meal
3. A pre-recorded demo video to walk you through meal creation